Saturday, December 12, 2020

Merry Surprises & Gifts

 



Happy Holidays, My Lovelies!

8 more days until Christmas, but whose counting?

What kind of books would you like to see more of?

I love paranormal romance, and I'm hoping to write a couple of PNR holiday books for the coming year.


***

I'm asking because I have not one but two gifts for you! 
The first is a book that I put my heart and soul into finishing. It's book two of the Wolf Awakenings series, the Blood Moon. It's finally on Amazon and up for pre-orders at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QG3TMHH



***

And last but not least! Are you hungry to find a delicious PNR in your Christmas stocking?
Look no further!
Moon Smacked the Wolf Awakenings prequel is Free for the taking! 





***


Love, Caroline!



No comments:

Post a Comment