Sunday, August 16, 2015

Workshops: Spring Boards too Success


A minute of reflection. I'm feeling sad that Kidlit Summer School has ended, but I'm happy to be one of the Nerdy Chicks! Kidlit Summer School founded by Sudipta Bardhan Quallen & Kami Kinard was a huge success!
The school year was a rush; full of new posts, new guidelines, tips and suggestions. I read, took notes and answered pop quizzes which helped enforce the previous weeks writing instructions. I copied and pasted the information that I thought was more important to my writing--and that turned out to be most of the posts.
 
Now I wish to extend a very heartfelt, thanks to all of those who posted in this year's Kidlit Summer School, they created a summer of grand events! And thanks to all the hard workers who built Kidlit Summer School, it is sure to grow in the coming years.

The school year was a huge success. I enjoyed every minute of it. And I'm looking forward to more of the same.

Now, I'm off to revise all my manuscripts using all my notes as spring boards to success!

http://kidlitwritingschool.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=84784474eaa6a75ad8bd1b83a&id=ef9959368b

No comments:

Post a Comment