Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Once is Enough







list.jpg
I never expected my PC to crash during the holiday season, but that's exactly what happened and right in the middle of a major project. Luckily, after several failed attempts, I managed to recover most of my material.




Please remember to save, copy or print your important projects at least once a week to make sure your hard work doesn't disappear into cyberspace. There are plenty of programs available to insure this doesn't happen to you; Dropbox, Cloud, Google Docs., an external hard-drive.




I was lucky enough to retrieve my valuable documents and most of my software. But, it could have been a total disaster. I could have lost all of my manuscripts. I could have lost my art programs. I never want to take a chance like that again.




Breathing better now, I'm off to make a book dummy. And thank goodness, I have my art programs to work with!




Don't forget to backup your system!



No comments:

Post a Comment