Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Ninja





November Greetings! Welcome to the month of writing challenges . . .


  • PiBoIdMo,
  • NaMoRiMo,
  • Old draft revisions,
  • New draft outlines,
  • Upcoming webinars and writing classes.


There's still time to join me for PiBoIdMo, a challenge to write thirty picture books in a month, win prizes and make new writing friends at http://www.taralazar.com. I usually end up with more than thirty book ideas by the time the month is over.


And it isn't too late to complete your novel in November during the NaMoRiMo Challenge at http://namorimo.org. If you aren't prepared to write a novel, it's okay to spend the thirty days working on other projects or doing revisions. I'm using November to totally revise a Middle Grade novel and to complete my first picture book series.


Besides, the incredible challenges of November, I'm so looking forward to the incredible Joyce Sweeney's Plot Clock webinar this month!


Yes, it's true, there's so little time and so much to do! I hope everyone has a busy, inspiring, productive November:)




No comments:

Post a Comment