Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Totally Motivated!



Hm. Hm. Hm. Hm. Hmmm!


So giddy here, I can barely hum. I made it through the Mini Wow challenge--and it totally was a challenge this year with so much happening at home. I submitted a manuscript each day except one, but I came away with eight new stories. Yeah!
The five historical fictions I completed will add the finishing touches to a series of six books I've been researching for months but dragging my feet because I wasn't sure where to begin. And I wanted a good hook for each book. It was a grueling process, but working under pressure forced me to dig deep and REALLY think. It's such a relief to now have them in the editing stages. Woohoo!
The two extra manuscripts are science based. I've always loved science, wildlife and the outdoors so these were fun to research and a snap to outline. I'll write many more of these in the near future.
Now comes the revising/editing stage. No problem, I love revisions too. But. Must. Get. In. Mood.
Because revisions take a lot of concentration, not like all the fun of dreaming, imagining and putting word pictures on paper. So, I'm in my bedroom with my eyes closed, deciding the best way to start.
Must have; coffee, chocolate, music, candle, sticky notes and a pen. More later.
This might take awhile . . .


Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment