Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Author Tip of The Day

I am a very happy graduate of Nonfiction Archaeology, and I'm busting to share the news!


When it comes to writing--don't limit your creativity to one genre, one age group or one area of expertise.


There are dozens of classes and workshops online and most of them are free or very affordable. Well worth the time and money--both well spent.

Taking Nonfiction Archaeology was the best thing I ever did for myself, and my writing.
This fabulous class opened a whole new world for me to explore and write about. And I love it!

So far, I have three finished nonfiction picture books to my credit and several more in the works.


                                                              Thanks, Kristen Fulton!



WOW 2014


More to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment