Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Flurry of Ideas






I'm jumping with joy! My nonfiction picture book about Elizabeth Zane is not only finished, but has also won an honorable mention! Now it's time to send the book proposal out the door. I'm researching agent wish lists and reading guidelines to make sure my story plotline jives perfectly with what they want because my baby(MS) needs a good home.


In the meantime, woohoo! I'm so thankful that I joined Kristen Fulton's WOW group. I've learned sooo much. I'm finishing up the editing of a nonfiction biography picture book about Anne Boleyn. And, I just completed a second draft of another nonfiction, it's a science picture book about Mermaids. Now on to the editing stages to get it ready for Wednesdays special visitor, and for what's coming this Friday. It's a big surprise and a HUGE deal, thanks to Kristen!!!


Last of all, because of all the research I've been doing, I have a ton of ideas for upcoming picture books. Now, I've got to learn to spin and twirl so I can whip out all those other stories.


And Ooops, I still have illustrations calling my name!







As always, I love hearing from my peeps:)

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're spinning and twirling just fine! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- your energy is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I can help someone, Sarah!

      Delete