Monday, December 2, 2013

Lots of Yummy News

Warning . . . exclamation explosion straight ahead!
 
Yes, oh yes, it's true! I actually finished NaNoWriMo! And here's the logo to prove it! Isn't it lovely?
 
 
 
And the website logo is awesome too! See below:
 
I feel wonderful to have accomplished writing a novel in a month! Who would have thought it was possible?
 
 
                                          (I am getting ahead of myself--this is last year's. Hehe!
 
 
And guess what? I'm also a PiBoIdMo winner! That means I have over thirty brand new picture books to write, thanks to Tara Lazar for making it all possible. Thanks, Tara!!!
 
What all of this boils down to is . . . I have a TON of writing and revising to do. But it's going to be such funnn!!!
 
If you have been following these contests and joining in, you also have lots of work ahead. But don't get discouraged by what lies ahead, all you need is an open mind to let your stories flow naturally, and time.
 
So grab your charts and maps! Arrange outlines that are filled with conflict, humor or mystery. Check your lists--check them twice--make your characters naughty or nice! Because submission time is coming very soon:)
 
 
Remember folks, I'm always happy to answer any of your questions! And if you follow me, I'll follow you back!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment