Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cluckkk!!!


Oooooo! Yippeee! Cluck! Cluck! Now I can share my se . . . cret. I won the Black Hen Holiday Contest!

Folks, I'm in Middleburg, Florida now and still dancing! Lovin' it!




 How awesome to have my illustration chosen by the fabulous Erzsi Deak at Hen & Ink Literary Studio! I am so excited, I'm doing the chicken dance.

 
I feel honored that my entry ...won, and that it will grace the Hen & Ink Literary Studio website. This is an incredible Christmas holiday surprise! And I feel truly grateful to my online critique groups and all the people who encouraged and helped me along the way. Thanks friends:)

Cluck, cluck, cluck . . .

To take a closer peek go to Hen & Ink's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hen-Ink-Literary/101162669971332

 
If you enjoy reading my page, I hope you will follow me and leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Sue! I really love the black hen skating down the hill, scarf flapping in the breeze, a fun image. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I'll comment on you blog tooI can't get enough!!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! What awesome news. Love the picture -- lively and adorable. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you, Sarah! I've tried to email you, but I'm on the road and my server doesn't responding from time to time. When you get back send me an email:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's so cute, you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leandra! It's sweet of you to say so:)

      Delete