Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

      I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year! Last year passed so quickly, maybe because I kept my fingers on the keyboard. I didn't have time for anything else. BIC.

    Now the new year is here, and guess what? I'm still writing. Oh, I take time out for fresh coffee (preferably Starbucks) and a good book (I love them all), but I do a lot of dashing around in between revisions. I would rather spend my days and nights writing. But sometimes juggling household chores helps spark new ideas. So guess what? The family will enjoy Christmas dinner this year as usual.

    A new year presents new opportunities and surprises. It provides another chance to fulfill resolutions. My New Year's resolution? Write about a world that no one has ever written before!

   May the new year bring tons of joy and happiness your way. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You are inspiring me to get my BIC. It's already a week into the new year -- no more excuses! : )

    ReplyDelete